SoulScaping Photography is based in New York City and Long Island NY, but travels for special events. Here is where I’ll be next!
Do you want to take control of your life
in one amazing weekend?
Do you want to reinvent or reclaim yourself
from the demands of everyday life,
or after a life change, such as a death,
a health scare, divorce, career change, etc.?
The SoulScaping weekend retreat is designed to lead any woman, regardless of her looks or circumstances, into her most beautiful, alive, true feminine self.
This one-of-a-kind workshop combines SoulScaping portrait and coaching sessions into a unique process that will:
- let go of the BS that was handed down to us by society, family, schools, etc.
- permanently shatter the old self-image that holds you back
- allow you to own yourself and feel more confident and free than ever before
- and give yourself permission to be the real you!
This total self-care retreat for women will take place in
Joanna will lead photoshoots AND a coaching workshop to navigate through who you really are as a woman.
OUR 5 STEPS TO YOUR TRANSFORMATION
- Pre-consultation and planning
- Getting to know who you are questionnaire
- Style your makeover and shoot
- Glamour makeover with hair and makeup
- Total self care to help you feel safe and comfortable
- Styling by our team for 2 looks and outfits
3. Day 1 of retreat: Shoot
- Posing and movement with Joanna
- Emotion and self expression
- See and feel a different side of yourself
- Choose from glamour, boudoir, and lifestyle portraits
- Unpack the unconscious feelings, beliefs, and identity of who you think you are
- Release what holds you back
- Choose new beliefs, rituals, roles and identity to transform into the woman you truly are at your core
- Create a plan for daily self care and rituals
- On-going support and community of women helping women
- 3 fully edited digital portraits that capture your transformation and serve as a reminder of who you are
- Group and individual coaching options for 3, 6, or 12 months to continue your growth and transformation
Maximum group size is 10 attendees.
Spaces are extremely limited due to the personal nature of the experience and will sell out quick, so enroll now.
“I was feeling a little nervous. I have never opened myself to this extent … I’d have to really let go of the fear of not wanting to be photographed. Photography is exposure, it’s soul work, and I was about to reveal mine. If there was anything in my life that could have fallen into place more perfectly, I’d have to choose between this and meeting my last boyfriend. I’ve learned so much about myself, but not only that, the comfort that I felt, the excitement, the timing, was beyond expectation. I felt like a girl, like a woman, and I felt liberated!
I saw a new side of myself that day. I’m not a girly girl by any means. And my co-worker said the same thing after she saw that I got my makeup done. She said I need to do this more often. Experiences like this don’t come that often. This was my awakening, and there was a woman inside of me that was dormant until that day!”
~ Melissa, Health Coach and Entrepreneur
” This experience was hands down the most wonderful, eye opening, self-confidence boosting, amazing experience I have had to date. Working with you was so comfortable and I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. You were so instructive while allowing me to express myself. I felt like a million bucks! I have never felt so beautiful and confident as I did after the shoot. I felt like I had made such a great decision in giving this experience to myself as a gift for just me. I will treasure the memories and the pictures forever. I loved everything about it! I love the hair and makeup (the artist was amazing), I loved changing outfits, I loved being instructed and posed by you and all the positive feedback you gave me. I have already recommended this experience to every woman I know. I would urge each and every woman to embrace this experience and allow it to help your self confidence as well as helping to make you feel comfortable and beautiful in your own skin.”
~ Elizabeth, Attorney
“I want to thank Joanna because without you being not just a mentor but an amazing human and beautiful soul I wouldn’t have begun to allow myself to heal in ways that I didn’t really know I needed, and to know that some of the things I thought hadn’t healed really had but I kept seeing more than just the scar left.”
~ Kimberly, Photographer
“Most of my clients are amazing women. I often find myself telling them that I wish they could see themselves the way I see them. Joanna’s retreat is an amazing way to help people see themselves in all ‘lights.’ Her ability to connect people’s internal beauty with their external beauty is a gift.”
~ R.K. Rich, Results Coach, Author
Coaching Call Before Retreat $150
Makeover & Photo Shoot $590
3 Image Photo Package $750
Coaching Workshop $1500
$2990 $1500 IF BOOKED BY JUNE 12
SAVE $1490 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
REGISTER BY JUNE 12:
$1500 Pay in Full
OR 2 Payments of $800
REGISTER JUNE 13-19:
$2000 Pay in Full
OR 2 Payments of $1050
REGISTER JUNE 20-26:
$2500 Pay in Full
Due to the personal and intimate nature of this program,
we need to see if this program is the right fit for you.
Please fill out the contact form below and Joanna will contact you to enroll.